Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2013 (243) October (11) July (18) August (24) Leather Shorts, Leopard Loafers


Sorry, but THIS is the first occurred to me when I was thinking about a title for the post: D Here my outfit has absolutely nothing to do with land! Only my mother and I, who is finally back from the City Map (real time now, how can they dare to leave her daughter alone?!) Have taken pictures on our field behind our house. So there this warning Bale confess Appelt, I think they say to the silo. Actually, the stink, but I like the scent but very. What's going on in our field, I never get to anyway. Since there does mowing katie holmes our neighbor, they also get the hay and can do what she wants. We all right. I just wonder who has mowed before we got our neighbors ... Once sheep were there, because I have a sweet photo of ncoh .... It does not matter. By the way, I like living on the land. Since there are these great silage bales. And when the grass dries, sometimes I just run smoothly (I normally never walk around barefoot) through the hay and throw it around. After that I then whining to my parents, because everything hurts and itches. katie holmes Well, what not to do for 15 minutes of fun. As an even womögliche allergy does not matter. Once I spent the entire afternoon at the barn my grandma and I played over there in the hay with my cousins and my cousin. In the evening everything itched and hurt. Since then only helped more cortisone. But I did not care, because it was fun yes, D the way you see my super great Captain Hook bandage. A bit scary, because I liked my track, which went up to the elbow, more. So I exchanged it for anything in the evening and today it was a pick pavement. Tute not hurt anymore, so ists oke ;) ***** Behind my house there we have a field where synthesis pics have been taken. As a child I loved to be there, running around and laying on the ground. For pitty, sometimes I'm like a city child and so I allways had an allergic reaction. But I did not care, it was too much fun being outside. On my right finger a bandage have a cause I have to combustion. Over the weekend I even had a splint so I could not go swimming Which was horrible. It's so hot here, so I am going to go to the sea today, maybe I will take some pics, we'll see ;) ***** Za Naso hiso imamo še kar Veliko Polje, za to, because je to za hiso. Točno na pa system polju sma z mamo včeraj Delale slike. Hvala bogu each one končno iz iz dopusta Prekmurja nazaj! Zmeraj, poseše soseda ko Polje, sem jaz najbolj vesela. Kajti potem per tam povsod seno, jaz pa Lotem skozi seno in skočem. Žalost this pa na na alergično točno seno, tako da me potem vse skrbi in tudi boli. Pred leti, ko this še majhna bilateral, bilateral enkrat this cel popoldan pri Babici na skednju. Tam per bilo seveda toliko sena in njeni vnuki vsi mi smo bili tam in se v senu igrali skrivanje Bog ve pa kaj še. Po mojem mi ni treba omeniti because this potem bilateral katie holmes Čisto rdeča in da se this skoraj katie holmes Jokala on srbanja in Bolęcin Danes popoldan se-pa bom podala na prelepo Vrbsko Lake, mogoče mi bo uspelo celo narediti nekaj lepih slik ;)
Haha the text! I used to also love climbing around on the balls, but the real stink xD Well, that's your finger better! And the outfit is great again! A little katie holmes bit of big city flair in the country I would say :) Dearest greetings
Thanks for the good feedback :) and thanks for the follow! Follow you now! Is great to see that there are more Austrian fashion blogger inside
Labels
2013 (243) October (11) July (18) August (24) Leather Shorts, Leopard Loafers & the Lavender's R. .. Fitwoch - Without breathing all take away please! "Honey, I'm off to pick up cigarettes ...... Review Körperverwöhnset Fitwoch Dr. Hauschka # 4 - motivation & Songs The girls and the yellow shirt recipe book action for bloggers - Stuffed Cookie ... Used up # July 2013 Swatches alverde LE African Soul * Video Haul August 2013 The girl with the coral pants fall is right around the corner Celine shirt 12 in 12 last night or why it sometimes but funny ... New in - Zalando Fitwoch # 1 # 3 - Workout Blogilates katie holmes for Beginner Benecos-a little sweet surprise dresses Centrifugal In the country, there gives ka sin How to -! Boyfriend Jeans New In and Instagram My Style Hit Gold Gift July (27) June (38) June (37) April ( 26) March (23) February (18) January (21) 2012 (157) December (20) November (16) October katie holmes (17) September (14) August (15) July ( 16) June (19) June (12) April (12) March (7) February (4) December (5) 2011 (1) March (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment