Sunday, June 15, 2014

Related Articles: Evaluation of the competition My chances Union Council announces the second celti

Announcement of the winners in the contest My Chances | Student Union UK
Council of the Union assessed the second celtic year of the competition my chances. Competition announced for the summer semester celtic have been aiming to select the best project from students at Charles University and assist with its implementation. The winning project in the second year of my chance to become a project of archeology students named Únětický archaeological festival. The entire festival will be tuned in the style of the Bronze Age and the organizers have as their goal places the main performance celtic wide Students' specific celtic form of knowledge-archeology. The festival will also feature the band students at Charles University, so that is something to look forward to. Congratulations to the winning project and thank everyone involved.
Related Articles: Evaluation of the competition My chances Union Council announces the second celtic annual competition My My My chance chance chance - Student celtic Union UK competition is coming first Czech multimedia festival CURRENTS 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment