Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2) drain and save it to the sauce.


I can not cook ... The images I'm certainly into .. BUT! I like to cook :) I will on this blog put out recipes - both simple everyday food, but also more advanced food :) It could also be coming butterfly a little, sometimes, with good advice on this and the other - if I just find out something smart :) PLUS that with this blog, my dear mother follow that I get proper food and eat my vegetables :)
Today's special is very improvised. The plan was that we should butterfly have meatballs with potatoes and gravy - but since we had no eggs, milk or potatoes, and we were both too lazy to go down and act, so I had to use what was.
Genesis:
2) drain and save it to the sauce.
2014 (4) January (4) 2013 (48) December (2) August (5) October (4) September (15) Apple pie Albino models and gingermos Cheque Curry Tired Thursday neck fillet with rösti and mother carrot fuss pie :) :) Hotdog Drum Plug-balls with pasta Deli Deller butterfly and Potato Cauliflower Pop's Dream 1000 models and some mashed butterfly potatoes Pizza <3 Spaghetti and sausages world's butterfly best potatoes and bacon, steak Good morning smoothie August (22)


No comments:

Post a Comment