Friday, January 24, 2014

2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (97) December (7) July (10) October (18) Homecoming Disney Pr


In some notice earlier told that we played a game in German and it was just between me and my friend. We went today and I won big! Ha ha! and my team too ;) In English we had some group work and I was with my sweet friends, but even if we had all read the book and followed properly with the idea we still do not like our answers were right, it was so weird. personal trainer
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (97) December (7) July (10) October (18) Homecoming Disney Princess Wacky tacky day at the embassy? Superhero day! Merica! Saturday's race pssssst .... PSAT Bling bling Friday! personal trainer Denmark albino bag rain the old school bus ..... Flowers A Another focal exercise super nice weekend September (23) August (22) July (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment