Thursday, May 22, 2014

At this time 25 years old and full of ambitious plans. Started on my 22nd own communications and wo


Hi, have you enjoyed the weekend? I certainly would. Went to Ellie Goulding in Amsterdam yesterday, but more about that later. ax First we took a look back at last week. As I mentioned earlier today, I'm going to work dressed neater. Well I think obviously never a problem, though occasionally some searching. ax I do not just appear in standard black dresses, I'm obviously not yet 80. Having neatly incidentally ax I mean a 'no jeans environment. Luckily I have a fairly ax wide range in clothing, so there is quite what to combine with my current collection. What about this jacket Denny Rose? It shines almost 1.5 years in my closet. Combined with these leather look pants Alexander McQueen gets a fashionable look that is perfect for the style requirements ;-).
High heels are a must otherwise. This 12 cm allow for a bit more confidence as real career woman. I really needed that increase, because with my 1.66 I disappear I feel completely ax in the men-in-suits-violence in the workplace. I must admit that I have here, a pair of flat ballerinas in my locker because ax after a long morning at this altitude, desire my feet to a different tune.
Hi, did you enjoy your weekend? At least I did. Yesterday I went to Ellie Goulding in Amsterdam, but I will post about that later. First I'd like to take a look at last week. Like I already Mentioned I have to dress myself a little bit more decent for my new job. That's not a problem right away, but it takes a little more time to find the right outfit. I just do not want to wear regular black dresses, I'm not feeling ax that old ;-). For the matter, with decent I mean a no-jeans-environment. Luckily ax I will not have to complain about my supply of clothing, so I think I can manage to create a new 'collection'. ax What did you think about this Denny Rose jacket? It's in my closet for 1.5 years already. IF you combine it with this leather trouser look from Alexander McQueen, you'll get a fashionable outfit All which meets the style requirements very well.
Apart from that, High Heels are a total must. These 12 centimeters make me feel like a real self confidence businesswoman. I actually need to lift myself, Because with a length of 1.66, I'll complete disappear between all of this well-suited systems. Okay, I have to admit thatthere ax are flat ballerinas in my cupboard at work. After a long morning at this height, my feet are longing for some solid ground haha.
Conclusion; I'm bootable to create a different look if I combine my collection in the right way. What about you? Are you free to decide whatever you want to wear or do you have some requirements as well?
You May use HTML tags and attributes thesis: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> ax <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> ax <i> <Q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
At this time 25 years old and full of ambitious plans. Started on my 22nd own communications and work also include the events and design. Naturally a marketing victim + shopaholic, which is not a good combination for the wallet. 'm Excited, curious and a bit impulsive (ok, that's ax an understatement). Stand still and do not like book therefore arranged a weekend away. New York, Paris, London, Madrid, Milan .... I'm on my way.
Please take me to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment