Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shortly ago, the blog turned two years BeautyBarometer symbol and on this occasion Ana Maria, the o


Shortly ago, the blog turned two years BeautyBarometer symbol and on this occasion Ana Maria, the owner of the blog, organized an event where, among other things, bloggers were invited to respond to seven questions interesting. You already know that I like and lepşele tags, so I could not miss the opportunity to answer these questions so interesting.
One. What is for you the beauty industry, cosmetics? Being so prepared and documented, as you now buy a cosmetic product? A colorful land, fragrant and full of "goodies" ... like this I would describe in a few words. But what no one and nothing is perfect, there are things that can be improved. On the marketing side, I'd love to drop the ads exaggerated brands. We know all the girls in the ads for mascaras have eyelashes that is not to effect the product. We are also aware that a wrinkle cream can not remove deep wrinkles symbol on the face. And such examples. Cosmetic products symbol they purchase primarily based on skin type and my needs. In most cases previously looking for opinions about the products I'm interested in the blogger colleagues, but some products and purchase them simply because new market and are curious to test or impulse. Another aspect that I try to keep in mind before buying a product is the list of ingredients in its composition. I admit, I still have moments when I forget to check the ingredients, check them only after I buy and sometimes regret. And in this sense they can make improvements, I would like to brands to be more transparent: they must pass percentage for each ingredient, depending on the amount of the composition. We know that the ingredients are listed in descending order list, depending on quantity, but it would be more useful to know the exact amount. Two. Which do you think were the brands with the best performance in the last three years for the Romanian market? Hard to say. There are many brands that have evolved a lot in recent years. Most brands regularly launches new products based formula that more or less innovative or new types of dual-use products symbol that come to the aid of the woman of today - always on the run (the first such innovation that comes to mind is BB / the CC cream). Some of the brands that we believe have had a very good progress in the last three years are: Elmiplant, Garnier, symbol Max Factor, symbol Charm, Nivea, Vichy .. but the list goes on light with at least as many brands. Three. Let's make some predictions for 2014 - who do you think will be most interesting symbol to come cosmetics Romanian market? New hair dye without ammonia me aroused great interest and I noticed that not only me. I am of the opinion that there will be some of the most exciting cosmetic products this year. Surely there will be other interesting products launched this year, but I'm really not good at riddles, but we look forward. April. Will each receive a paper, please go on her 10 cosmetic products that you buy at the moment, regardless of context - financially or geographically. symbol Although there are others that I would want the same action, they were the first that came to my mind: eyeshadow palette Sleek Matte Lipstick Me Naked 3 - Brink pink foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara Max Factor Volume Excess Extreme Impact Lipstick MAC Select concealer MAC Vegas Volt Moisturecover A palette consisting of more Inglot eyeshadows MUA Lipstick Shade 15 Juicy Moisturizing Cream sebo-regulating mattifying and La Roche-Posay Effaclar symbol M Liner MUA City of God 5. want to reach the center of the discussion - Ultimate beauty choice symbol - to take that example comical escape on a desert island and that would be the 7 items that you take with you there. 7 is a magic number. You believe that the 7 products must be strictly beauty, do not include those of hygiene (shower gel, shampoo, etc..) Because my left then place enough cosmetics. :)) I'll also considered symbol that the island's sun, heat and water splashing good only. So the first product symbol that I would choose is a sunscreen symbol with SPF 50 - do not know exactly what to say, I have more that I want to try this summer. Immediately symbol following are leave-in treatment with argan oil, Garnier Pure Cleansing Gel, Face moisturizer with SPF, mascara Maybelline Volume Express The Rocket variant waterproof makeup remover biphasic Balea, Nivea lip balm. June. Event are on the run to the beauty and makeup must make in just four minutes, not 5 minutes, but four. Which products and as you use makeup? Although I like to do my makeup on the run, are often forced to do my makeup in my 3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment