Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog Archive May (13) April (16) March (18) February (16) January (19) December (25) November (16)


Hey all. I hope you guys are enjoying a relaxing Sunday! I need from morning to evening work so you can certainly just entertain me by letting with your plans for today! Behind a comment I'll let you see here. My new pants Leopard I really can not get enough! I ordered this on Room For Style, sure to check out their lookbook! I can not wait to wear these pants some more summery, combined with pink, a crop top, high heels, ... Only the sun do I need! :-)
ENG: Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying a nice relaxing sunday! I have to work from morning till the day whooooole evening, so feel free to cheer me up with some comments about how you're spending your day! I'm showing you my newest pants. You know I'm a sucker for leopard, right? I ordered it on Room For Style, be sure to have a look at Their lookbook! Can not wait to wear pants thesis a bit more spring-looking, think pink, cropped top, high heels, ... All I need is some sun! :-)
Info [@] curlsandbags.com
Blog Archive May (13) April (16) March (18) February (16) January (19) December (25) November (16) October (20) September (26) August (27) July (24) June (25) May (26) April (16) March (20) February (20) January (19) December (18) November (25) October yr (16) September (18) August (19) July (23) June (20) May ( 26) April (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment