Wednesday, November 12, 2014

HLN.be HLN.be on Facebook HLN.be on Twitter HLN.be Newsletters Visit m.hln.be Smartphone Consult th

"Too fat for sex", tragus so threw this girl her life - HLN.be
After a nasty note from her friend about her weight, Paige Way decided to battle with her excess pounds. tragus By keeping physically active and choosing healthy diet, the 22-year-old British lost in about a year, less than 82 kilograms. She tells her story in The Mirror.
The reason for the change was a note from Paige's ex-boyfriend during trip to celebrate they were together for a year. When they were in bed, the young man said he was too fat her belly to make love. That sneer came to the young woman as a blow, and she decided to throw her life. With a weight of almost 150 kilograms she was too heavy to be healthy. tragus A doctor had pressed her heart that she was obese and risked dying of a heart attack. "I tragus had at that time no self-confidence, but told myself that I was still happy. When I fell through a deck chair on a family party, I could laugh about it. But after my friend made note, I realized that I could not keep fooling myself. " When Paige was 21 she weighed 146 kg and had a BMI of 57, nearly three times the recommended 18.5 to 25. In July 2013 she dumped her boyfriend and changed them life style. They deleted the sandwiches, chocolates and biscuits, thanked the regular visits to McDonald's, where they each played within two burgers and fries, and shoved the two-liter cola bottles they drank daily to the side. Instead, they ate small portions of fruit, vegetables and bran flakes and they often went walking with her sister. Today Paige weighs 63 kilograms and she feels they say happier than ever. She lost a total of 82 kilograms. tragus "When I think back to that night in the hotel I cringe. But I am also grateful to my ex, because it made me change." She concludes tragus with a wink: "And since then I have not had complaints about my belly."
HLN.be HLN.be on Facebook HLN.be on Twitter HLN.be Newsletters Visit m.hln.be Smartphone Consult the archive the last 48 hours RSS (What is RSS?) HLN.be in your Favorites The newspaper Subscribe The newspaper during my vacation info regarding subscriptions newspaper on iPad General Advertise Contact us How to reach us? Partner Sites


No comments:

Post a Comment