Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Last Friday Maynard stated on her website that her last wish is still true: she is to Oregon with h

Cancer Patient fulfills ultimate wish before she will end her life - HLN.be
The terminal cancer patient who is planning to end her life on November 1, may visit at the last moment the Grand Canyon. Last month, the 29-year-old Brittany Maynard in an emotional Youtube Video obvious why they can not see any other way out. "There is simply no cure for my malignant brain tumor," he said. That movie you see at the bottom of this article.
Last Friday Maynard stated on her website that her last wish is still true: she is to Oregon with her husband to travel to Arizona and to admire the magical place successful. "Thanks also to the friendly Americans who have helped hair color to make my 'bucket list' The Canyon was breathtakingly beautiful, I could spend time with the two things most dear to me are:. My family and nature." The pictures do not lie: and if she exudes beside Dan, her mother and stepfather. Also check out 29-year-old woman: "Why do I have to end my life '
However, a day after that wonderful experience again the bots though, followed with the heaviest seizure to date. "It is impossible to forget my cancer. This heavy head and neck pain, I am now quite used to, but now I could not speak for a while and I felt the rest of the day really tired. So I got back on cruel reminded hair color of my destiny. " Brittany had to fight for the right to determine its own death. In the United States, euthanasia is still a topic of discussion, hair color in contrast to our country. The woman and her family had to move to Oregon, because there are only a few states that make it possible hair color to "die with dignity". Are "I dream that every terminally ill American who would weigh themselves should make. Keep up your efforts to make this reality. The person who helps you, maybe someone you would like to see or -in the future- be yourself."
When first diagnosed in January doctors hair color gave her another ten years. Was the brain tumor a few months later, however, evolved into a glioblastoma, stage 4. she would not live more than fourteen hair color months, hence the choice to make now to end on November 1st. The birthday of her husband hair color on October 30, Brittany certainly want to see it. The courageous testimony provided the wife here and headwinds there. "Too selfish decision," he said. In an interview with CBS Brittany Critics, however, put it in place. "The pain is really intense. I wish I could have this decision never make it, I really do not want to die. If someone can cure me magically, I will seize that opportunity with both hands. My biggest regret, that I never will be able to bring children into the world. "
When her mother after her death will visit the world famous Inca city of Machu Picchu, Brittany's spirit will haunt there. That appointment both have made already. "From the beginning I told her that I consider it an honor to take care of her," said mom Debbie. "Whether I eat her or to give a pamper, all that does not matter. It was important to me that she knew." Even with husband Dan Diaz is the blow arrived unusually hard. "I feel sad because I can the rest of my days to spend with the woman I'm a year ago got married. That was our plan, no? But reality hair color says that quality of life goes on quantity."
HLN.be HLN.be on Facebook HLN.be on Twitter HLN.be Newsletters Visit m.hln.be Smartphone Consult the archive hair color the last 48 hours RSS (What is RSS?) HLN.be in your Favorites The newspaper hair color Subscribe The newspaper during my vacation info regarding subscriptions newspaper on iPad General Advertise Contact us How to reach us? Partner Sites
Our French news www.7sur7.be. Follow the news on our sister site in Netherlands www.ad.nl. News: Dutch news, foreign news, weird news, health and science news, economic news


No comments:

Post a Comment