Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wow, what a beautiful experience for the boys to experience a (natural? Home?) Birth. But first the


-There polyvore Is a keigrappige sentence in my book, I will read it again? He was exposed to his waist ... SUMMER -den heaven, do you go there than go after the funeral? And is it a tunnel or something? SPRING -I would actually stay here forever live ... where do you live? -On Some days I'll still give my kids a slap. -A Condom? That's something to do with the purified water in a sock and stuff. I follow ethics, but I do believe in God.
-Jef: I won is that bad? - Abel: No, it does at a game eh. -Well Unfortunate that there is no happy nursery exists. (After a phone call with my mother for a "Happy Mother's Day '.) The father: Allee I go to work, see you later! You, Behave I hear no complaints. Abel against Jef: I really polyvore do not think Dad will hear to his work. -Opruimen Is boring, polyvore just like you! (Abel space clearly not keen on) Abel rumbling polyvore in the craft closet. "Look, I have all patches, where would I paste it?" Me: "I think of Jef, Abeltje." "I think I've found!" -Is New pants for when you 'expired' are? SPRING In the series of threats from the Abel: -Do I eat a poisonous flower ?! -Do I do poo in the pool ?! AUTUMN -If ge a tomato in the sun then places will ge a large raisin.
Day should you never do with a dog eating polyvore poop. He does indeed still. Poerten too, but maybe I discovered why; the beast appears to willingly eat artichokes polyvore and know where to find them. So I can inform you all: The Jerusalem artichoke season has started! And there are clean sheets! But all the other annoying polyvore puppy properties begin to tone down. When I start this week and slept in late the beast was alone downstairs he had only on the window staring out. He had however to be two flower pots uitgekieperd on the seat, but hey, I could do while sleep. I have therefore confident polyvore that it still all comes good against me to give birth. In That's still a couple of weeks, polyvore you had to wonder. Meanwhile, we walk every day, we work a little to a special garden for a magazine and a calendar for a newspaper, and we look forward to the book fair. Giving birth shoot for the moment still, as I do not have to. By contrast, the children who see it completely down. They're going to be there and then they say they definitely silent. And they behave, really, and if they do then they go myself to their room. Annoying Uhuh.
Wow, what a beautiful experience for the boys to experience a (natural? Home?) Birth. But first the book fair. And educate the dog a little mini. and crouching. And walking. polyvore Reply Delete
Answer
Haha, I'm always glad of your stories! And then you dog ... when our last dog was a puppy still he came again into the room walking with a wire in his mouth. We had no idea what this was until we walked into the hallway and saw that he had a loose thread polyvore of upholstered polyvore stairs in his mouth and had it as zigzagging stripped to about half of the staircase:-) Now we can mind laugh, but then ... Reply Delete polyvore
Reminds me of the dog from my parents. Who ate (as 'mature' dog) sometimes cat shit. Stink! My mom then did some drops Odol (mouthwash) in its mouth. He thought it was terrible, but no more. Smelt Mag / you may also like the way in Belgium at home? Are you going to do that? I do want to give birth at home again. I must carry on another three weeks, then I'm at 37 weeks and I can give birth at home. Reply Delete
Answer
Hahaha, poerten, so funny, I had never heard the word. Our cat does that sometimes polyvore and then he looks like: was not me ... uhu ... And give birth at home, waauw, polyvore admirable, but not for me :) Reply Delete
Labels
(Moes) polyvore Garden (118) Abel (60) All parties (7) Baby (5) Baby Products (16) Buckets (32) Blouses polyvore (1) Books (3) Embroidery (1) Knitting (7) Shorts (11) Bread ( 3) The Vegetable Garden polyvore of Mme Zsazsa (12) The Test (1) The Sons (17) Animals (25) Wraps (17) El Zsazsa (23) Family (18) Fijns by others (13) secret (8) Inspired by ( 4) Cheap alternative (14) Goei adreskes (5) Gran Cushion polyvore (4) Greetings from (9) Handmade (191) Hand drawn (45) Manual (80) Het Nieuwsblad (12) The Package (6) Hipstamatic days (12) HLZHI ( 2) Something new (9) The gazette (1) Canning (1) Jef (112) Kemping Zsazsa (4) Puzzles (4) Cooking (190) cooking from the garden (10) Labels (3) Fun with children (30 ) Nice sites (11) Mme Zsazsa (18) Mme Zsazsa writing a book (32) Mme Zsazsa grows (3) New secret (1) Organizing (7) Paper and Co (13) Adjust bought (12) Pattern (30) Photo Booth (6) Plan (5) Skirts (12) Barter (3) Stamping (8) Stik-pattern or tips (19) Bags and Pouches (22) The best

No comments:

Post a Comment