Monday, April 27, 2015

Sure, there


Just back from the cinema and look at vibration. lavender Go and see 12 Years a Slave when you can. It should be seen by every student in this country in school. This film explains to me why do I see things here that affects so much there. USA illness explains. I'm angry and I am happy to see it after.
I'm angry because of this country's history and its effect on current affairs. I'm angry that people have suffered so much. I'm angry that people lavender had not heard correctly story so far. I'm angry that racism is still strong in the country. But when he is not talking, the suffering continues forward. There is still respected by people on their workforce in this country (with exceptions) and I often saw that now it is very clear to me how it comes out.
That's the most difficult thing for me to see. Patsey switching Solomon. So far I've read other reviews it is clear that a case has hung Solomon and more on the men who wrote the film. Interestingly, this difference.
In the film when Solomon hanging from a tree that can hardly keep their feet is able to draw breath. There are so terrified of another slave that they do not help him. The day continues on as children playing near. 'Watch me!' which is part of the movie scream out. I am here in front of you and you are ignoring treanáilte of torture and cruelty that people are dying of hunger.
That sin USA: normal thing to do of cruelty, making sin of charity and above all suggest greed as virtue. We see suffering as a result, the film says we as blind people are currently. Solomon himself was blind at the beginning of the movie. He saw a man came into the shop watching lavender him and he realized that something lavender was wrong but he remained silent.
"The lavender movie technically Offers testimony on the evils of a bygone era, but it sheds light on impulses and offenses Which You are part of our Nation's DNA to this day," explained in the Huffington Makarechi Kia and it all right. Other films will be done in the future lavender based on the sins of the US in other countries lavender based on Addicted To War.
Christopher Orr wrote in the Atlantic about the film: "We immediately understand What Do You witnessing That the economy is predicated on the idea That human-That is, black-sweat and sinew RESOURCES You not merely thought, but essentially inexhaustible ones, Subject to careless squander . "That was that as it is. Today it is the people from the south who speak Spanish are doing the work fulaint hardest yet no matter what color a person is exploited by boomáil. Deregulation they ghlaoíonn here to say that it is good for the economy. More money for small groups (white, of course) and gone right to the people lavender who do the work in question.
I noticed that something was designed for first way when I saw chairs were not available to the cashiers in the stores in this country. I was surprised. I heard from them that the people in charge think that they would be lazy chairs them. Was more surprised about that. But I saw it. They were right. So did the people in charge lavender and they were angry with me that I questioned them. It was clear to me everywhere (with one exception) were not respected by the people in charge of its workforce. lavender Still not many of them watch us as people but as a chance to make a profit and they look about human rights without speaking of fairness lavender or respect.
Man was playing great music at the café last night and no one paying attention to him. Not recognizing their value. It was ugly as I realized why. Too much money and built up their own, they do not understand the beauty more.
At the side of the road I see men like casual spalpíní waiting ola bhodairí the country where SUVs. In one dream I see crouched garrantaí picking vegetables or fruit and white male lead. I see the people lavender who clean the houses and gardens but come and leave without talking to white people and are invisible to the rich people. I This is visible in SoCal. USA ailment. It would be far worse in Arizona or Mississippi.
Sure, there's no comparison with that and the amount of people who have suffered in the past in the film, understands what people have to see this film. The truth about the end! But the film explains the country's illness. Many people in this country still the mindset that we celebrate them like 'Property.' I saw it. Can eliminate a person without cause in 49/50 States. No "You're fired" a right funny television program than in life. Not for nothing anyone siúrálta and t

No comments:

Post a Comment