Saturday, April 4, 2015

VIBEKE DESIGN


Even we could not resist the beautiful Easter inspiration from Pinterestu and we started with the children in painting eggs. I love the decoration in natural colors and this is also true for Easter eggs, so this year I tried painting the white marker (more precisely, it is some marking paint in marker pens) ... the natural color of eggs white stand out beautifully and I did not even bother with the background ...
Thank Danka ... and I wish a nice evening:-) D. Remove
I indeed have appeared with Mac home5 :) for you has got cierna tabula- image above Gaucho :) and Marcelky, reconstruction, which in our country still continues .... And this image from Ikea I like you, you have a nice ram a place where you place it ... The kitchen is loving :) Reply Remove
This you will like Danka! http://countrylifebyme.com/muj-blog/ Reply Remove
Danka ... I want to share with you what makes me happy ... View my complete profile
2015 (28) March (7) We paint .... Beautiful Spring Giveaway with Teresa blog smoothies pancake ... Jarne .... Job chair .... Do you know them? Flourished us .... February (11) February (10) 2014 (6) December (2) November (4)
VIBEKE DESIGN
Easter wreath
Dear Lillie
ABLIVING


No comments:

Post a Comment