Saturday, April 11, 2015

We made a trip to the Hungarian town of Vac, which houses our favorite antiques. I had him on camer


We made a trip to the Hungarian town of Vac, which houses our favorite antiques. I had him on camera but I admit that I did not know where to look first and let alone take pictures. So if you would like to have, they offer can be found here. In addition to antiques are offered and new accessories for interior and exterior.
On the way home we obviously needed to add calories: -) .... we stopped in a very nice and stylish restaurant Camelot, which in addition to delicious food, folk music and a very cozy atmosphere alexa chung offers a stunning view of the Danube, which flows beneath their windows.
The area of the restaurant is the perfect park with lots of attractions and mini zoo ... was indeed closed, but we were there silently alexa chung slipped:-D and children vyšantili .... therefore especially little man who enjoyed it the most.
... This is one of the villages through which people live there ... Carnival traditions, last year we witnessed the parade, which bury "bass" and today they Carnival parade ... the whole village was decorated with such ghosts hanging on electric poles ... there must be cheerful:-)
Reply
Danka ... I want to share with you what makes me happy ... View my complete profile
2015 (29) April (1) March (7) February (11) Dressing table .... DIY projects smiled .... is .... updated with us .... Today Valentine .... . Tulipánová ... Shalimar Lopárovo .... .... .... I have a great weakness Avocado .... Home .... February alexa chung (10) 2014 (6) December (2) December ( 4)
With us on the hill
Dear Lillie
... My joys ...
Mias landlive


No comments:

Post a Comment