Friday, May 1, 2015

I left the train and I found a bus stop towards glossybox the clinic. Bettina glossybox was a speci


February was a bright sun shining on me and pulling me toward the train station. Arctic glossybox cold it was that day in southern Germany. She hurt hard on the people who had not experienced glossybox such a neamhthrócaireacht but after a few minutes glossybox she completed them energy. It was warm in the train, however, with little heat and did not train rhythmic swaying sleepy.
I suddenly awoke from the dream of the open eye. What is my way-in today? Where I was going? To Bettina. I will visit her today. And because I do not like driving glossybox in the snow and ice here and I have a long journey before us. Bettina message glossybox was read in Facebook. Bettina. glossybox She was my student years ago. Bettina. In bhuailinn occasionally at cultural events in the city. A hospital after being broken leg and then in a rehabilitation clinic. I had requested the visit could and she said that I would love to see her.
I left the train and I found a bus stop towards glossybox the clinic. Bettina glossybox was a special person. Spina bifida is it. She used to be able to walk with the help of a fork and her little girl. TOC-TOC used the fork with measured footsteps heard in the playground and is taking part in games and in conversation the gcomrádaí. And it evolves she became too heavy for her legs weak and had to adjust to life in a wheelchair. Strong character before it. Scholar not excellent but she was committed to the Abitur, the German LC. Preparatory classes for the exam was upper school house. Settled special wheelchair lift on the stairs glossybox high on their behalf. She went up three floors and three floors down twice each day. Thugaimis teachers help her but was afraid we would not get her Leaving Certificate. We had a huge relief when she managed to pass. She went to university; select education; She got a degree glossybox and is teaching in secondary school for six years. She lives alone in an apartment and a car with special facilities.
We went in the elevator to his room. Room was a double major. There were plenty of cards from different places and bears pin board on the table. She put me in a room companion introductions, middle woman was lying and she infused tubes.
"The glossybox creature!" Said Bettina a night in the corridor again. "A person is love. Not me who the lucky being in her room! We get together. It does not affect it at all and I'm on the phone the whole time. Her Story fíorbhrónach. A strange illness no doctor does not understand her and her muscles are weakening. She was a dangerous surgery a month ago and only 50% survival probability there. She came out but did not secure any improvement thereon. glossybox She will have another surgery in a few weeks but the God who knows that will help her. "
"And the woman in this room," and directed her to a wheelchair over another door, "worst of all she puts the story. I'm visiting her sometimes when she is able to put up with other people. But now Let's go down to the coffee. "Doctor greeted her and we are waiting for the elevator. They made light conversation came the lift.
I bought two cups of coffee and two sliosag cake and we sat near the glass walls. We had a good view of the people in the cafe and the people were flowing out of the clinic yard in order to take sun rays. Stream existing wheelchairs. Obsession glossybox of some few shook hand to Bettina.
"There is a long waiting list to be included as anseo.Tar patients after the operation I put my foot I call on Chief Medical ward. 'A Bettina, how are you?' on it. 'Can I come to you tomorrow?' I asked. glossybox 'Sure, you can! You do not know in? ' 'But I want to come as a patient! Do you have space for me? ' yours. 'At mocking you!' on it. "Her eyes danced with delight Bettina as she remembered it. "'I'm not joking, alas!' I said. 'I broke the left leg. I fell out of my wheelchair and I'm going down a small step in the school. I already had surgery and now is in need of rehabilitation treatment. ' 'No problem, dear!' on it. 'It's crowded here but I do have a space for you on the stage!' I was here, so, "she said and her smile.
I noticed for the first time Bettina were attractive. Her green eyes shining. She was attractive hair dressing, her makeup perfectly done and fashionable necklace on her neck pretty bright. She had to stand still in this environment, in contrast to their school life at the time, and awarded her the happiness beauty.
"Chreidfeá glossybox not the nasty people who are given here

No comments:

Post a Comment