Monday, July 21, 2014

When reading, I felt the presence of the farmer ultraviolet Bessastaðir, publish and it disappeared

How is the actual mechanism of this man? Wolves picks fragmented memories of funds: ultraviolet the mountain
So begins the book after pleading fin - fragments of life, which was released yesterday. Wolves Þormóðsson recalls up there both sweet and painful memories of his life with sincerity but also with the kaldhömruðu humor he is known by.
When I browse the entries since 1966, I found a note from Esso. According to her, I have in any sales go buy 32 gallons of gasoline and paid for it 225 old crowns. Because Esso no longer exists, I called Shell. As I got to know that one pint now costs 256 crowns and 90 ounces and 32 liters for the past I would have to pay 8220 crowns which would make 349 thousand and 700 crowns under the old calculation program index.
There was also a note from the community ROST I do not remember for sure where was or is. According to her cup of coffee cost 15 crowns, but now I pay 450 crowns for him outside in Eymundsson. Finally I found a pronounced price of súrmjólkurlítra since 1966 and since I could not cope in the numbers I called Mjólkursamsalan and got to know that it cost him seven crowns and 95 ounces today to trade 10-11 289 Austurstræti, ultraviolet which actually is there a maximum usury Bulls country. ultraviolet
I think I remember it correctly in 1981 was cut two zeros rear of the currency. And now I feel that someday I find a bearable bill shock, I could perhaps written a short story about a man who lost a coin change and comes with their old crowns to buy a petrol car, coffee while being would fill the tank and buttermilk packed.
Org called. Full day booked, ultraviolet we met later. Planning to discuss the issue and the newspaper. ultraviolet He said: "If I, you, Svavar and Jeff got us down to the change ultraviolet in the paper, no one can prevent it. Then the whole party would unite against us and it does not happen. "What is really the mechanism of this man?"
When reading, I felt the presence of the farmer ultraviolet Bessastaðir, publish and it disappeared the day upside down with fear of me darkness and deception under the paint. Dusk so suddenly I lost all desire to negotiate human history with the old rate.
At this time, it seems to me my past is too complicated, painful and complex linked here and now so that I can work with it except that artificial life people and fictional women. But one thing was what dawned on me. And not trivial: To wake up the ghosts of the past reduced to skoffín current events.
Svanfríður Jónasdóttir
The editorial team are Anna Sigrun Baldursdóttir Flosi Eric Gudmundur Andri Thorsson and Jens Sigurdsson.


No comments:

Post a Comment